Monday, May 3, 2010

jeep...

Long story short - after lot of struggling in completelly unbelieveable places, I have managed to finish front suspension. Everything works, however front is way too high (adjustment is at the bottom). So now I have a jeep:Of course springs are not settled, but I don't think they will drop a lot. Here's look at the front (note how tired the car body is :'(, this photo needs little photoshop...)
Rear is still running stock suspension with lowering (blue) springs. Much better situation with height. However it will be no problem, because rear suspension can be dropped very far down (no tie rod fixture, which is in the way of the spring):
And better photo of strut in the car, just before lowering it to max. Stupid me, I have hoped, that this setting will be unacceptable low car :). BTW adjusting of height is really pleasant. Just jack the car, and turn nuts. No need to take off wheel. Nice, however I need to figure out what to do with the springs...

No comments: