Monday, May 12, 2008

Putting everything back, part II

So after yesterday's disappointment - needed some time to rest and think. It gave a result, went to local autoparts store, bought newer clutch slave cylinder (dirt cheap, hope it will last for a while), put it in the gearbox, bleeded, and SUCCESS! Clutch is working. So started to bolt everything again. Propshaft (not visible in a picture, but believe me - it's bolted already):Bolted driveshafts (took a while , because my measurements were wrong, driveshaft flanges from typ44 are bigger, and I forgot, that I had typ44 flanges on my spare gearbox, which was used as reference - they were given to my friend some years ago). And if you notice, turbocharger went from the floor into engine bay ;)Also wrote more blog entries with past dates. Had no time to do this before, because my schedule for these two weeks was - eat, sleep, work in the garage, or search for the parts. Enjoy...

No comments: